Career Transition Support North Macedonia
From study to work - challenge accepted!
World University Service in cooperation with the German state of North-Rhine Westfalia announces an internship grant to support the transition from study to work. Our aim is to support talented young people in a Bachelor's or Master's degree from North Macedonian State Universities in the final phase of their studies who aim to start their careers in North Macedonia. Hereby we intend to strengthen the educational elite in North Macedonia, and to ensure a new generation of well-trained specialists. With this scholarship program we want to enable young North Macedonian to develop a professional future in their home country.Please find more details below.
Our program includes:
- monthly grants 250,- EUR for internships in Macedonian companies/organisations (minimum 3 months, maximum 6 months)
- as well as intense seminars
- and coaching for career (application training, improving your employees-skills) and business start-ups to students.
Who can apply:
Eligible are students
- at all North Macedonian State Universities
- who are in the final stage of their program (graduation during the winter term of 2022/2023) or
- who already graduated within the last six months from a Bachelor's or Master's program.
Applicants from low-income households are granted preferential admission.