Everyone stays at home, no one stays behind.
Digital campaign for the UN Agenda 2030 in times of the corona crisis
The global corona crisis shows the urgency of the UN Agenda 2030 and its 17 sustainable development goals (SDG). For example, SDG 3 promotes international measures for "health and well-being", and SDG 6 "clean water and sanitation". Agenda 2030 focuses on joint efforts worldwide. "Leave no one behind" is the guiding principle. The WUS is building on this with the digital campaign "Everyone stays at home, no one stays behind". Everyone is cordially invited to participate.
A click on the icons leads to the SDGs in the dialects and languages we have received so far:
Support the UN Agenda 2030 for global solidarity and joint efforts in times of the Corona crisis
While individual countries close borders and try to do the best they can for their own people, Agenda 2030 and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) are based on the idea of global solidarity and joint efforts to achieve living in dignity for all people worldwide.
In addition to SDG 3 (good health and well being) and SDG 6 (clean water and sanitation), SDG 1 (no poverty), SDG 2 (no hunger) and SDG 10 (reduce inequality) are particularly important in order to combat the global spread of COVID-19 effectively and in the long term. Our digital campaign draws attention from Europe to the world.
Taking part is easy:
- Choose an SDG, for example on the website of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development: www.bmz.de/de/themen/2030_agenda/17_ziele/index.html.
- Translate the SDG into your everyday language. We welcome regional dialects and languages from all over the world! (For an audio example (at the moment :-) in German) click on the green SDG icon).
- Record the text as a sound file, e. g. with your smartphone.
- Send this mp3-file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the number of your SDG and the recorded language in the subject.
- We will upload your sound file on our website. We need your consent for this. Just copy the following sentence into your email: "I agree to the publication under the Creative Commons license CC-BY". (This is the Creative Commons license, which is used by Wikipedia as well. More information at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode.de)
- Share and link the campaign on Twitter and Facebook! #EveryonestaysathomeNoonestaysbehind / #AllebleibenzuHauseKeinerbleibtzurück at www.twitter.com/wusgermany and www.facebook.com/wusgermany respectively
Make the Agenda 2030 yours! Take part in it! We look forward to receiving your submission to email@example.com.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)